- Approval Process for Licensing & Ordination 2021
- Ministerial Candidate Application & Annual Report 2021
- Articles of Faith Written Assignment 2021
- Ministerial Candidate Recommendation Forms 2021
- Interview Guidelines for Ministerial Candidates
- Instructions for Leading From Your Strengths & Clifton Strengths
- Complete only once: Leading From Your Strengths link: https://www.ministryinsights.com/product/leading-from-your-strengths-profile/
- Complete only once: CliftonStrengths link: https://www.gallup.com/cliftonstrengths/en/253868/popular-cliftonstrengths-assessment-products.aspx
- Please submit transcripts to Ministerial Studies Board Secretary Dan Hopkins firstname.lastname@example.org
The Respite Fund was established out of a deep concern for the personal care and well-being of the pastors ministering on the Sacramento District.
It is designed to provide focused time for personal growth and development, away from normal routines, in hopes that you will be renewed, and revitalized.
It exists to create space for respite.
REQUEST TO ADD OR RETAIN STAFF:
Read First: Letter Request to Add & Retain Assoc.
Complete one per Associate: Form Request to Add & Retain Associates
LIFELINE 2021 - Presentation resources: