Get away to North Lake Tahoe at King’s Beach
The Sacramento District provides the one week rental (Monday-Monday) of a 2 bedroom condo in Kings Beach/North Lake Tahoe, CA. The condo is located 1 mile from Kings Beach and 5 miles from Northstar ski area. It is available year round for a minimal fee to all paid pastoral staff (full and part time) of local churches on the Sacramento District. Reservations are made through Bonnie Marroquin, District Condo Manager at (916) 652-1193, ext.3, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out the features of this great vacation get away…
Things You Need to Know
- Senior Pastors and Full-time Associates can reserve the condo up to 365 days (1 year) in advance of the date they request.
- Retired Pastors, Off-District Pastors, and the lay members of the District Advisory Board may make their reservations up to 9 months in advance.
In addition, a pastor or associate or any other eligible participant, may reserve the condo only once in a given year. However, if you call within two weeks of the week you want, and it is available, you may reserve it again. The fees will be the same as the original week usage.
The maximum occupancy is 6 people.
The entry level has two bedrooms, a bathroom, laundry area (washer & dryer), and deck off of the master bedroom. One bedroom has two twin beds. The master bedroom has a king size bed and TV. There are large closets in both bedrooms. The second level has a living room (with queen sofa bed), kitchen, a bathroom, gas fireplace and a deck off of the living room. The third level is a loft overlooking the living room with two reading chairs, bookshelf with games and a game table. Due to fire codes, sleeping in the loft is prohibited. Please do not move any of the furniture during your stay.
The following amenities are provided:
- All bedding, bath linens & kitchen linens
- Washing Machine & Dryer
- Oven & Stove
- Toaster oven
- Keurig coffee maker
- Drip coffee maker
- Dishes, glasses, mugs, cutlery, silverware, pots & pans.
- Dish soap & dishwasher detergent
- Gas Fireplace
- Two flat screen TV's
- Blu-ray/DVD player
You may enter the condo any time AFTER 4:00 PM on Monday, or any time on the other days of your reservation. There is a keyless entry on the front door. A combination will be given to you with your reservation confirmation prior to your arrival.
Full refund requires a 14 day advance notice from the confirmed date of a reservation. If a cancellation notice is less than 14 days from the confirmed date of a reservation, there is a $100 non-refundable fee.
The condo allows a maximum of 6 people (beds for 4, sofa sleeper for 2). The condo is not available for large group gatherings.
The condo is included in Kingswood Village which offers a community swimming pool, small exercise room, a sauna, tennis courts, and bocce ball court.
This is a non-pet unit. Alcohol, smoking, vaping and illegal drugs are not permitted on the premises.
1. Please check out BY 10:00 AM on the second Monday, or any time on the other days of your reservation.
2. Place all used bed AND bathroom linens on the floor in front of the washer and kitchen linens on the kitchen counter.
3. Please load and start the dishwasher prior to your departure.
4. Please remove all food in the refrigerator, freezer, and cabinets when you check out.
5. Please set the heater/thermostat to 55 degrees.
Reservation Fee & Procedure:
Senior Pastors and Full-Time Associates: Total $335 (includes potential refundable $50 security deposit)
Retired Pastors and Off-District Pastors: Total $520 (includes potential refundable $50 security deposit)
- All reservations are booked for up to 7 nights, Monday through Sunday night. Check out is Monday by 10am.
- Reservations may be requested through the online calendar or by calling Bonnie Marroquin, District Condo Manager, at (916) 652-1193, ext.3 or email email@example.com.
- Reservation requests are pending until confirmed by the District Office.
- Upon confirmation, a 50% deposit is required within 24 hours to hold a reservation.
- Full payment is required 14 days prior to check in to hold a reservation.
Full refund requires a 14 day advance notice from the confirmed date of a reservation. Consideration will be given for credit on a future stay if a late cancellation notice is less than 14 days from the confirmed date of a reservation.
When you have completed your stay, please fill out the Condo Evaluation Form you receive with the Condo Confirmation Packet. Please complete and submit this online form as soon as possible. Your $50.00 security deposit will be returned upon receipt of the completed evaluation form and if the condo is in acceptable condition.
Please click on the desired dates below.