Ministerial Studies & Credentials Information
A required event for all Local & District Licensed Ministers on the Sacramento District.
Choose ONE day to attend.
THE CHECKLIST: All items due January 18, 2019
- READ: Approval Process for District Licensed Minister & Ordination
- SUBMIT: Application For District Minister’s License & Annual Report If you believe you are qualified to apply for Ordination, contact Steve Scott for Ordination/Recognition Questionnaire.
- SUBMIT: Four Articles of Faith
- STUDY: Interview Guidelines 2019
- REQUEST: Word Doc Format – Pastoral Recommendation OR Google Form Format – Pastoral Recommendation
- REQUEST: Board Recommendation to the District Assembly
- COMPLETE: “Leading From Your Strengths Profile” and StrengthsFinder 2.0
- BE ENGAGED: Participate in a mentoring relationship with an approved mentor
- RESOURCE: Guide To Ministerial Prep & Ordination – SacNaz Edition
WHO TO CONTACT:
*Submit forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org – Kaitlin Peoples
*Transcripts sent to: Rev. Dan Hopkins, email@example.com, 209-985-6064
*Interviews When ALL of the above items have been submitted, you will be scheduled for a district license interview. Please notify District Secretary, Rev. Eldon Nice ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) immediately if you have any desired schedule requests. Due to various issues, please allow for a potentially longer period than just your scheduled time. Interviews are scheduled for up to 60 minutes each, Mon.-Tues., 9am-5pm; and Wed., 9am-3pm; Feb. 18-20, 2019.
*General questions, please contact Rev. Steve Scott, D.S., email@example.com, 916-652-1193